SEC Filing Services
Since 1993, the SEC has required issuers to file periodic reports onto the EDGAR (Electronic Data Gathering, Analysis, Retrieval) filing system. Our SEC filing services consist of the conversion of public reporting entities' documents into compliant EDGAR and XBRL formats. Our SEC filing services include the following:
- Conversion of documents into HTML and XBRL formats
- Filing of all EDGAR and XBRL form types for all types of entities
- Full financial printing and typesetting services
- Services provided to a variety of SEC reporting companies including: public companies, mutual funds, holding companies, individuals, insiders and more
Benefits of using our SEC filing services include:
- Experts with years of experience: Our SEC filing team comprised of technical and accounting experts can manage all of your HTML and XBRL filings while providing the necessary analysis and guidance that comes with years of experience.
- Fast turnaround times: No need to wait on your SEC filings with Colonial Stock Transfer. We provide prompt responses and proofs to your filing requests and changes.
- Seamless conversion and accuracy: Colonial's technology offers a streamlined process with quality assurance, eliminating the lengthy and costly human errors in every filing.
- Consistency between files: All changes are updated in both your HTML and XBRL proofs automatically.
- All inclusive, in-house services: All of our services are in-house and U.S. based to provide you with the assurance of quality and accuracy.
Contact a sales representative to obtain a quote or learn more about our SEC filing services at 877-285-8605.
EDGAR Filing Services
Colonial prides itself on being a "quality-first" EDGAR filing agent. With the hundreds of different filing agents and their varying filing qualities, choosing the right agent may be difficult and burdensome. However, by using Colonial, you can be assured that you are in the right hands. Learn More
XBRL Filing Services
Colonial's XBRL filing services include conversion of reporting entities' documents into XBRL with live filing to the SEC. All of our XBRL filings are performed in-house at a competitive flat rate and include our customer guarantee of accurate and quality tagging and fast turnarounds. Learn More
Section 16 Filing Solution
Colonial's Section 16 filing services include a self-filing software solution that allows reporting owners to file their own Form 3, Form 4, and Form 5 filings using our website while providing the ability to manage multiple filing entities, archive forms, re-use forms and produce amendments easily. Learn More