General Information for EDGAR Filing
Colonial has been registered as an SEC filing agent since 2005. Filing EDGAR and XBRL documents to the SEC is our specialty. Learn more about EDGAR filing turnaround times, hours of operations, fees and other general informatoin regarding SEC filings.
You can expect to receive an immediate response to any requests sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our average turnaround time for the first proof is one to three hours for larger documents. Smaller documents such as Section 16 and some 8-K filings can take no more than thirty minutes to an hour.
Here is a sample filing process for your EDGAR filing:
- 1. Send us an email with your document attached to email@example.com.
- 2. We will send a PDF or HTML proof for your review.
- 3. Send us any revisions via fax, email or phone. We will send a new proof.
- 4. After all changes have been approved, send us an email approving the filing to the SEC.
- 5. We will send the filing confirmation.
Document Formatting Guidelines
Please send your documents in any of the following formats:
- Microsoft Word (preferably)
- Excel (preferably)
- Rich Text Format (preferably)
- Text Pad (not recommended unless filing in ASCII)
- PDF (not recommended unless filing as images)
Formatting your documents into clean, convertible formats may be difficult. We will do our best to provide the most professional image as possible, correcting formatting issues where needed. Learn how to prepare your documents so that your original source formatting will be maintained in the final EDGAR version. Learn More
After Hour Support
We are accommodating to your filing needs. Our main office closes at 7:00 PM ET, but our after hours team is available for filing. All you need to do is send your filing to firstname.lastname@example.org for after-hours processing.
We do not have hidden charges, everything that we charge is stated on your invoice which comes directly from our price list. Compare us with other companies and you will find that our rates are basic and very reasonable. We put time and effort into providing our clients with the best quality possible, adding more than the average filing agent for no extra charge.
You can view a sample EDGAR filing by clicking the following link: Sample 10-Q Filing.