Employee Stock Purchase Plans (ESPP)
Employee Stock Purchase Plans (ESPP) Employee Stock Purchase Plans (ESPP) are a beneficial method for employees to invest in a company by purchasing company stock through payroll deductions.
ESPP?s allow employees to have a personal stake in the future of their company, which often helps them to feel valued, incentivized, and can lead to better job performance. ESPP?s that offer discounted stock prices or matching contributions from the employer often are also an important incentive in recruiting and retaining employees.
Colonial Stock Transfer helps you to build the best plan for your company and your employees. We adapt our plans for your company?s specific needs, because we know that every company is different and requires a flexible and customizable plan. With over 30 years of industry experience, Colonial has the expertise necessary to develop an efficient, timely, and professional ESPP for your needs.
As your transfer agent for your ESPP, Colonial can assist you with the following:
- Online access for company administrative portal
- Online plan access for investors
- Easy online enrollment options
- Distribution of plan materials to employees
- Execution of share trades
- Preparation and filing of 1099 forms with the IRS
- Mailing statements to holders
- Track the IRS annual $25,000 employee contribution limit
- Dedicated account rep to help you manage plan
- Integrated escrow for cash payments to holders
Contact us to receive a demo and to hear more about the advantages to choosing Colonial for your ESSP needs.