NASDAQ & NYSE Transfer Agent Services
An experienced and responsive stock transfer agent is essential for establishing and keeping a favorable relationship with your shareholders, as a NASDAQ or NYSE listed company. Being a publicly-traded company involves a lot of complexities when it comes to recordkeeping and exchanging information with brokers and intermediaries. A transfer agent that can assist you in adhering to the stringent regulations imposed on corporate securities on an ongoing basis is crucial for your company?s success.
Colonial Stock Transfer provides stock transfer agent and cap table management services to Nasdaq/NYSE companies, managing shareholder records, and stock transactions to enable smooth trading in the stock market. You will be comfortable knowing that your stock is being managed by an independent transfer agent that has been in business since 1987 and is in good standing with the SEC.
The following are just a few of the services Colonial provides for NASDAQ/NYSE listed companies:
- DTC FAST/DWAC/DRS eligibility for your securities
- Reserved shares tracking
- Corporate actions
- 24/7 online account access
- Proxy voting and tabulation of annual meeting
- Virtual shareholder meetings
- Cash/stock dividend payments
- Shareholder communications
Using Colonial as your NYSE or NASDAQ transfer agent has a number of advantages, including:
- Dedicated relationship manager: As an exchange-listed company, you will be assigned to a dedicated relationship manager who is ready to provide expert advice on your account by phone, email, or in-person.
- Corporate action expertise: mergers and acquisitions, stock splits, name changes, spin-offs and divestitures, private placements, initial public offers, tender offers and more may all be handled by our corporate action professionals.
- Mailings: we print and distribute shareholder letters, news releases, and proxy materials to both registered and beneficial "street" holders.
- 24/7 online access: we provide 24/7 online access to interactive reports for your cap table management needs, shareholder meetings, dividends, employee plans, and more. /li>
- Flat-rate pricing: save with our predictable, flat-rate pricing, and don?t worry about unexpected high fees or fluctuating charges.
- Customized reporting: shareholder lists, percentage reports, restricted vs. unrestricted trade reports, transfer reports, control logs, mailing labels, and reports of any sort. Reports can be generated from your online account or in electronic delivery formats.
- Stock transfers: we conduct stock transfers, issuances, restriction removals, warrant offerings, debt conversions, and more as a full-service stock transfer agency. The majority of orders are completed within 1 business day.
For nearly 40 years, we continue to pay attention to all the details the competition often overlooks. Call Toll-Free (877) 285-8605 or request more information below.
Contact a sales representative to learn more about our transfer agent services at 877-285-8605.